50 Favorite Travel Quotes: Visual and Vibrant



Hey, psst... wanna know a secret? I'll have to tell you, because you probably won't be able to guess.  Ahem.... here it is: I love to travel. Chances are, if you are reading this blog, you do too!

Since it is almost the end of 2012, and a great year of traveling for me, I'd like to celebrate with a bit of an unusual post for this blog, but one that I find incredibly inspiring. I'd like to share with you 50 of my favorite travel quotes, with stunning visuals, to inspire my readers (and myself) for an even more adventurous 2013!

Most of these visuals I have gleaned from Pinterest, my new time-wasting hobby, but some I have created myself since I couldn't find ones already made with specific favorite quotes of mine. Please enjoy, and if I have missed any amazing quotes that you'd like to see made into visuals, please leave a comment and I will whip one up ASAP!  Enjoy!



















































10 comments:

  1. These are some lovely quotes and presented beautifully, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Regardless, I'm certainly happy I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!
    Look at my web site kobiety

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great compilation of quotes/images! Bookmarked for future inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am already saving up and creating images for a Part II sometime in the future! Feel free to use whatever you like(most are from Pinterest anyway)!

      Delete
    2. Can't wait for part 2. These quotes are really inspirational, makes me wanna travel more and more!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for reminding me! I've been collecting some - should really put together another post. Glad you loved them as much as I did! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovesome collection about travel quotes. I found something what I want. I have collected many quotes from you. Thanks:) http://www.quoteschart.com/travel-quotes/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should examine some quotation mark rules to use them in right places, but not everywhere you wish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I did not make most of these myself, I can't control how the image looks. In the ones I DID make, I used (or more correctly, did not use) quotations appropriately. But thanks for the link, because as a fellow English Language Arts nerd, I too appreciate proper grammar and punctuation! :)

      Delete