DTWH is a Contributor to "Yuppee Magazine"

I am excited to announce that I have signed up to be a contributor to London-based "Yuppee Magazine", a lifestyle magazine featuring stories about travel, fashion, music, and other such lifestyle-related topics. While I will be primarily contributing to the travel section, I am not going to limit myself to just one category. This month, I have three articles published in Yuppee, and I'd like to share them with my blog readers! I hope you like them, and if you have any suggestions or things you'd like me to write about, please feel free to drop me a line either here, on my Facebook fan page, or on Twitter (@thewrabbithole).

Where to find my articles on www.yuppee.com



Without further ado, my article links:

Top 5 Things to do in Panorama in the Summer
A Spa with a View: Luxury in the Rocky Mountains
A Dream within a Dream: The Music of Soley

My two travel articles on www.yuppee.com


No comments:

Post a Comment